We look forward to providing you with the finest quality products and services available.
Emergency / Toll-Free:
Local: (954) 785-7800
Paper Fax: (954) 785-7804
E-Fax: (954) 208-0101
3000 Gateway Drive
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Please fill out the form provided below. We will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Would you like to request a quote for a Bass United Systems, Inc.?
Fire sprinkler signs can be purchased directly from our fire sprinkler accessories section of our online store.
Signs that provide information for automatic sprinkler systems are called identification signs, NFPA 13, requires these signs to be installed at the time of system installation. NFPA 25, requires that buildings be periodically checked to make sure the signs are still in place.
The complexity of the signage relates directly to the complexity of your sprinkler system. Below are a few examples.
· Sprinkler System Control Valve Signs: These are identification signs provided at each sprinkler system control valve to indicate its function and what it controls.
· Fire Department Connection Signs: These are identification signs provided at the fire department connection.
· Hydraulic Design and Information Signs: These signs are placed at the alarm valve, dry pipe valve, preaction valve, or deluge valve supplying the hydraulically designed area.
· Sprinkler Fire Alarm Signs: These signs are required to be near the alarm device and conspicuously located.
· Additional Identification Signs: These signs are placed at the control system riser supplying antifreeze loop, dry system, preaction system or auxiliary system control valve.
· Chain for Hanging Sprinkler Signs: NFPA requires that the sprinkler identification signs be hung using corrosion-resistant wire, chain or other approved means.
Although the presence of signage is ultimately the responsibility of the building owner/occupant, it normally takes a qualified and competent sprinkler fitter to determine which signs are needed.